Skip to main content.

Further and Higher Education

If you are thinking about continuing with your education after school our Transition adviser can help you with this.

If you want to apply to University or College you can come to one of HemiHelp’s Employment Workshops as a lot of the things you will learn / tips you will gain from these are the same as you will need for applying to University or College.

Our Transition Adviser can also give you specific one-to-one help and support with an application to University or College. He can help you with accessing the relevant disabled student grant and support at College / University as well.

"Thank you for all your help and advice. It was very informative and led me in the right direction. Since October, I have applied for DSA through my university." quote from a young person.

Contact the office on 0845 120 3713 or

Site by Frieze Web Design and