If you are working with a child or children with hemiplegia, or have a professional interest in paediatrics, neurology or disability, then we hope you will want to become a member of HemiHelp. Join us now >>
You will join a growing organisation that is dedicated to raising awareness and promoting understanding about hemiplegia. Most importantly, you will be part of a national network of professionals working to improve the lives of children and young people with hemiplegia.
As a professional member, you will receive a wide range of benefits including access to information resources and discounted attendance at events.
What is HemiHelp?
HemiHelp was set up by a small group of parents in 1990. We are now the leading hemiplegia organisation and have a membership of over 4,000 families and professionals from all over the UK and beyond. We provide information and support, run events for children and families and promote the rights and well-being of children and young people with hemiplegia. Find out more about us >>
How can HemiHelp help you?
- Quarterly magazine packed full of information about hemiplegia for families and professionals
- Conferences which bring together leading practitioners in the field to share learning and present the latest research and practice. Priority booking and discounts for members.
- Over 50 leaflets on different aspects of hemiplegia including treatments, associated conditions and ways to manage the condition
- Updates on the latest news and information by email
- Our Professionals Panels facilitate continuing professional development with opportunities to contribute to information materials, parent conferences, peer reviews and accreditation from professional bodies
- We run an information enquiries service for parents and professionals by phone, email and post
- As a professional member you will also have access to all the information and support services we offer families, including a helpline staffed by parent volunteers, a home visiting service, a network of local groups, regular parents conferences, children’s try-it days, music and drama workshops - and more!
How to join
Join us online by filling in our online form - it's quick and easy!
Or download a membership form to print out, fill in and return to us at HemiHelp, 6 Market Road, London, United Kingdom, N7 9PW.