This section is designed for teachers and classroom assistants who work with children or young people with hemiplegia. We have advice tailored for pre-school, primary and secondary age children.
- Pre-school Information for pre-school teachers, compiled by therapists and parents.
- Primary school Details of HemiHelp's new schools pack.
- Secondary school Advice on minimising physical difficulties in the school environment.
- Presentation for schools A Power Point presentation explaining the underlying aspects of hemiplegia.
- Hemiplegia training for schools: what you see is not what you get A service that provides teachers and other educational staff with information and advice to support pupils with hemiplegia