HemiHelp conferences promote awareness and learning about hemiplegia, and are a great way to share knowledge and best practice, hear about the latest research and treatments for hemiplegia, and network with other professionals.
October/November (date to be confirmed), London – Professional’s Conference “Developments in the management of hemiplegia” - Our annual conference for professionals with updates on the latest treatments, developments and research etc on hemiplegia.
For more information, please contact Samantha Lee – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the main office 0845 120 3713.
Read notes from the conferences for professionals that HemiHelp has held in the past:
- Birmingham 2012 Constraint induced movement therapy; Botulinum Toxin; Childhood stroke; Eye problems.
- Bristol 2011 Childhood stroke; arm and hand surgery; quality of life; orthotics.
- Cambridge 2008 Download presentations and read a write-up
- Dublin 2007 Read about the speakers and download presentation notes.
- Glasgow 2006 Lycra therapy; botulinum toxin; Can hemiplegia have a genetic cause?
- Newcastle 2005 Neuro-imaging, neurophysiology; therapy; surgery
- Southampton 2005 Managing hemiplegia; behaviour and emotion; visual perception
- London 2004 Neurological basis of hemiplegia; constraint induced therapy; inclusion; sport
- Glamorgan 2004 Epilepsy; behaviour; psychology.