HemiHelp runs regular sports and activity days, which give children and young people with hemiplegia a chance to meet each other and try out new, exciting activities. See a video filmed at one of our Fun Days!
Sunday 30th June, London - For those South of the Border, come along to our fun day for the family to have a go at a whole range of different sporting and fun activities to see if you like them!
September (date TBC), Newcastle – Family “Try It” Day - For those North of the Border, come along to our fun day for the family to have a go at a whole range of sporting and fun activities to see if you like them – you won’t know unless you give it a go!
For more information on any of the above events, please contact Samantha Lee – email@example.com or telephone the main office 0845 120 3713.
What are Fun Days?
Want to know more about what happens at a Fun Day? See What are Fun Days? to find out everything you need to know!
- Devon Fun Day, 30 June 2012
- Belfast Fun Day, 17 September 2011
- London Fun Day, 6 June 2010
- Englefield Fun Day, 13 September 2008
- Edinburgh Fun Day, 22 June 2008
- Yorkshire Fun Day, 11 November 2007 Snapshots of what happened at the Yorkshire Fun Day
- Chilham Fun Day, 3 June 2007 See some great photos from Chilham Fun Day!
- Farnham Fun Day, 9 September 2007 See photos and podcasts on the Stepping Stones website!