Events are an important part of HemiHelp's work. Find out more about the events we hold for families and professionals, and what's coming up next.
- Calendar Find out what's coming up on the HemiHelp calendar of events.
- Fun Days HemiHelp fun days are a great way for children with hemiplegia and their families to meet each other and try new activities.
- Creative workshops Children and their families can get together in an informal, friendly atmosphere. Workshops may incorporate music and include trying out a range of different instruments. Drama and creative movement workshops are fun and engaging sessions for children of all ages.
- Parents' conferences HemiHelp runs regular events for families throughout the UK, where they can learn about hemiplegia and meet other parents and young people.
- Early Years Workshops Talks about hemiplegia and parents' discussion groups for those families with a recent diagnosis
- Conferences for professionals HemiHelp's conferences for professionals attract respected specialists who work with children who have hemiplegia.
- For young people with hemiplegia workhsops and events relevant to young people (e.g. employment workshops)
- Fundraising events Get active and raise money - take part in a HemiHelp fundraising event.
- Non-HemiHelp events See the latest event listings from other organisations.