What's coming up?
- Saturday 15th June, Cookery workshop for young adults (16-25), London - A unique and fun cooking experience for a more independent life.
- Sunday 30th June, Family “Try It” Day, London - For those South of the Border, come along to our fun day for the family to have a go at a whole range of different sporting and fun activities to see if you like them!
- September (date to be confirmed), Family “Try It” Day, Newcastle - For those North of the Border, come along to our fun day for the family to have a go at a whole range of sporting and fun activities to see if you like them – you won’t know unless you give it a go!
- October/November (date to be confirmed), Professional’s Conference “Developments in the management of hemiplegia", Scotland - Our annual conference for professionals with updates on the latest treatments, developments and research etc on hemiplegia.
- 14th - 18th October, Hemiplegia Awareness Week - HemiHelp's annual campaign to raise awareness of hemiplegia across the UK
For more information on any of the above events, please contact Samantha Lee – email@example.com or telephone the main office 0845 120 3713.