You can contact us by phone, fax, email or letter.
- Call our helpline on 0345 123 2372 (10am-12pm and 7pm-9pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week during school term time).
- Call our office on 0345 120 3713.
- Calls to 0345 numbers are charged at your local rate and will count towards your mobile's inclusive minutes so you shouldn't be charged extra for the call.
- Email enquiries:
- Fundraising (email@example.com)
- Email helpline service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Other enquiries (email@example.com)
- Write to us at: HemiHelp, 6 Market Road, London. N7 9PW.
- Send us your compliments, comments and complaints through a formal procedure
Or if you prefer, ask us a question by completing the form below - and we'll respond as soon as we can. We will respect the confidentiality of any information that you provide and use it only in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.